My Zimbio Car Speaker Modification: My Project Audio Car Design

My Project Audio Car Design

I went to pop into the Kodak booth, to the press area so I could talk to them about their new digital picture technology, just to bump into a ubiquitous scene at CES: the videographer.
earthquake car audio
I have to admit, when I took this photo the woman from Earthquake Audio came over to chat with me (they usually do when you start flashing pics) and I looked at her for a second and said, "I don't get it. Where do you put your groceries?" She, surprisingly, didn't laugh. Oh well. Maybe that's why I'm not dating any women with amazing car audio systems...
entropia booth babes
Even in 2009 it's a fact of life: one of the surefire ways to get guys into a tradeshow booth is to sell - or at least promise - sex. That's what the team at Entropia have clearly done here. After the flash fired for the shot, the women looked at me and gave me the cutest crinkly-eyed smile. I smiled back.
ford fusion hybrid
Okay, it's the interior of a car. But I gotta give credit where it's due, the Ford Fusion Hybrid is a very well thought-out hybrid and a strong competitor to the popular Honda and Toyota hybrid lines. I was impressed, and being able to spend twenty minutes chatting with one of the Fusion engineers was a boon.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...